Superior Skilled Care Services
Sun Health is committed to providing a seamless level of transition care for our residents as their health needs change. Skilled care is offered for people with conditions requiring moderate to total assistance with their everyday living on either a temporary or permanent basis.
This includes those who are recovering after an acute illness, surgery or hospital stay, those in need of rehabilitation after a stroke, fractured hip or other decline in independence level, those in the final stages of a terminal illness and those suffering from memory-related disorders
Rehabilitation services are offered on-site and a customized plan of care is created by an interdisciplinary team to meet the changing health care needs of each resident. Some of our skilled care benefits include:
- On-site licensed nursing staff provide 24-hour care, including intravenous therapy, tube feedings, wound care, routine hospice care, general inpatient hospice care, diabetic teaching and monitoring, pain management, renal care and other complex treatments. We provide total care that addresses the resident’s physical, psychological and social wellbeing. Staffing ratios are higher than other typical long-term care settings.
- Three distinct meals are served daily in a home-like atmosphere. Residents are offered a variety of choices at each meal, and therapeutic diets are accommodated. Delicious snacks are also offered throughout the day.
- Administration and medication management
- Daily housekeeping and linen services
- Daily activities
- A full-service beauty/barber shop located on-site
To learn more about the personalized services offered at each of our health and rehabilitation skilled care centers, please visit: