La Loma Village Health and Rehabilitation is proud to offer the best in skilled care services at its nationally recognized center in Litchfield Park, AZ. With a dedicated focus on your health, wellness and recovery, every aspect of La Loma Village Health and Rehabilitation is designed to embrace an individual’s needs.
Located within the beautiful La Loma Village Life Care community campus in historic Litchfield Park, La Loma Health and Rehabilitation offers superior accommodations with the added peace of mind that comes with exceptional care.
Named a “Best Nursing Home” by the 2014 U.S. News & World Report and rated “excellent” by the Department of Health Services, La Loma Health and Rehabilitation provides skilled nursing services to residents with conditions requiring moderate to total assistance with everyday tasks on either a temporary or permanent basis.
La Loma Village Health and Rehabilitation Skilled Care serves individuals who are:
- Recovering from an acute illness, surgery or hospital stay
- In need of rehabilitation after a stroke, fractured hip or other decline in independence
- Who are suffering from memory-related disorders
- In the final stages of a terminal illness
Our on-site licensed nursing staff provides 24-hour care, including:
- Medication management and administration
- Pain management
- Wound care
- IV therapy
- Diabetic teaching and monitoring
- Tube feedings
- Renal care
- A variety of complex treatments as needed
- Hospice care
The La Loma Village Health and Rehabilitation Experience
Offering short-stay living arrangements with private and semi-private rooms, all with cable access and Wi-Fi, we can accommodate all levels of skilled nursing care and a variety of budgets. Three meals are served daily in a relaxing, fine dining atmosphere with menus that can accommodate therapeutic diets.
The center also offers:
- Art, music and pet therapy
- Daily activities
- Full-service, on-campus beauty/barber shop
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Rooms with individual showers
For more information or to arrange for a tour, please call: (623) 537-7400