Outpatient Rehab in Sun City West
Superior Care, Personalized Approach, Overall Excellence
The award-winning rehab programs and services offered at Grandview Terrace Health and Rehabilitation in Sun City West (named a Best Nursing Home by the 2014 U.S. News & World Report) are also available for outpatient rehabilitation services. With a focus on wellness, healthy living and exceptional health care services, Grandview Terrace Health and Rehabilitation’s outpatient rehabilitation offers the best in physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Grandview Terrace Health and Rehabilitation employs the latest technology and proven techniques that keep the focus where it belongs—on your recovery.
Located immediately adjacent to Banner Del. E. Webb Medical Center in Sun City West, Grandview Terrace Health and Rehabilitation is the only health and rehab center providing aquatic therapy along with the patented Secure Tracks™ patient support system, a leading-edge therapy designed to prevent falls and decrease post-surgical pain, helping patients return to independence sooner.
Grandview Terrace Health and Rehabilitation is proud to be the first rehab facility in Arizona to offer this innovative system. Patients who have used the Secure Tracks system have experienced:
- 152 percent farther walking distance than with walkers
- 45 percent faster walking speed than with walkers
- Reduced pain levels
- Fall prevention allowing for natural body posture and full weight bearing, which leads to faster recovery
Our premier rehabilitation and wellness center offers:
- A 5,000 sq. ft. therapy gym with an indoor pool
- Customized physical medicine and full rehab programs (physical, occupational, speech)
- Superior continuity of care from a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to your recovery
- Close proximity to medical offices
For more information or to arrange a tour, please call: (623) 975-8100