Expertly Designed Arizona Assisted Living Residences
Our Sun Health Senior Living communities offer a full range of Arizona assisted living services, designed for residents requiring a flexible range of assistance with everyday life. We offer just the right amount of help to meet individual needs, whether it is with showering, dressing, toileting or assisting with meals.
Grandview Terrace Health and Rehabilitation (Sun City West) and La Loma Village Health and Rehabilitation (Litchfield Park) provide state-of-the-art, on-site services and a 24/7 care team to provide both medical and therapeutic assistance. Residents of our third Life Care community, The Colonnade, enjoy full use of Grandview Terrace Health and Rehabilitation’s services and programs.
Following is a brief list of amenities and services we offer:
- Three distinctive and delicious meals and snacks are served daily in a home-like atmosphere. Residents are offered a variety of choices at each meal. Families and friends are invited to dine with the residents and may reserve a private dining room for birthdays, anniversaries or any other special occasion.
- Administration of medication is included at no additional cost
- Daily housekeeping and linen services are provided
- Daily activities are offered, and families are invited to share life experiences with the resident by participating in the social programs
- Customized plans of care for each resident. A licensed nurse and an interdisciplinary team develop the individualized plan of care with the resident and the physician. This customized plan of care is updated regularly to accommodate any changes in health or personal needs.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services are provided on- site
- A full service beauty/barber shop and bank are located on-site
For more information about specific services at each of our Health and Rehabilitation centers, please visit: