Admission to La Loma Village Health and Rehabilitation for short-term inpatient or outpatient skilled nursing services requires the following:
- Admission orders from the resident’s/patient’s doctor to address immediate needs (i.e., diagnosis, treatment required, medication, special diet, etc.). If the doctor has been seen during the past 30 days, this can generally be done through the doctor’s office staff.
- Evidence that the resident/patient is free from signs and symptoms of active pulmonary tuberculosis. This can be done in one of two ways:
- A chest x-ray dated within six months prior to the date of admission
- A report indicating the results of a TB skin test done within six months prior to the admission date
- A medical history report from the resident’s/patient’s doctor. This report must be current – 30 days prior to admission or within 10 days after admission.
Looking for La Loma Village independent living residency requirements – not Health and Rehabilitation? Click here.
For additional information about La Loma Village Health and Rehabilitation, please click here or call: (623) 537-7500