Admission to Grandview Terrace Health and Rehabilitation for short-term transitional or outpatient skilled care services requires the following:
- Admission orders from resident’s/patient’s doctor to address immediate needs (i.e., diagnosis, treatment required, medication, special diet, etc.). If the doctor has been seen during the past 30 days, this can generally be done through the doctor’s office staff.
- Evidence that the resident/patient is free from signs and symptoms of active pulmonary tuberculosis. This can be done in one of two ways:
- A chest x-ray dated within 6 months prior to the date of admission
- A report indicating the results of a TB skin test done within 6 months prior to the admission date
- A medical history report from the resident’s/patient’s doctor. This report must be current – 30 days prior to admission or within 10 days after admission.
For additional information about Grandview Terrace Health and Rehabilitation, please click here.