A skydiver. A first-time author. A nuclear submarine captain turned English tutor. A man in his nineties who walks to fight hunger. These are the residents of Sun Health Senior Living’s three Life Care communities. Individuals living a carefree lifestyle surrounded in luxury while being as active as they want to be. Our nonprofit organization is home to more than 700 residents and includes:
- Grandview Terrace – located in Sun City West, Arizona
- La Loma Village – located in Litchfield Park, Arizona
- The Colonnade – located in Sun City Grand, Arizona
Our independent living communities offer unsurpassed amenities, resort-style living and acclaimed health and rehabilitation services. From independent and assisted living, to more concentrated rehabilitation, skilled nursing care and memory support, we offer successful aging programs designed to enhance the lives of each resident.
Each Sun Health Senior Living Arizona Life Care community offers an unsurpassed retirement experience, including:
- A variety of living arrangements and floor plans to suit every need
- Masterpiece Living®
- Resort-style amenities
- Distinctive dining options
- State-of-the-art fitness centers with indoor pools
- On-site movie theaters and activity rooms
- Daily scheduled outings and enrichment classes
- Endless recreational activities
- Seamless health and rehabilitation services
For over 40 years, Sun Health has been an innovator in developing healthy living programs that enrich the lives of all it serves. When you choose a Sun Health Life Care community, you are building a relationship with an industry leader.